Our mountain base is perfect for making delicious paellas, and any recipe you can imagine. It is a professional liquid concentrated broth, made with fresh game meats and vegetables. It includes the best quality sautéed tomato, spicy red pepper and garlic sauce, 100% Mediterranean and gluten-free. You can prepare the best recipes in a homestyle and traditional way. 850gr.
- Shake 850g can. (10/12 servings).
- Dilute the base can with 3 cans of water (using the same base container) in a pot, bring to a boil and set aside.
- Stir fry in a frying pan the desired amount of diced meats, vegetables, etc.
- Pour the diluted broth into the frying pan.
- Cook over high heat (fire / plate) until it begins to boil and add the rice (1000g), shake to homogenize and cook over high heat for 2/3 min.
- Reduce to medium heat and cook for approx. 15/16 min.
Once described as a modernist master who challenges perceptions of Mediterranean food, Chef who holds 5 Michelin Stars and run 7 successful restaurants, like the London based ARROSQD in Fritzovia, a master of the rice, who now allow us to recreate at home the intense and rich and why not to say it, peculiar flavours of his Paellas, he has developed a range of concentrated broths and a selection of rices for all of us to enjoy at home.
One can serve 10/12 portions of Paella, but if that is too much, you can portion and freeze, is a simple ratio, 1 part os broth and 3 parts of water.
A minimum of 3 months from shipment